|Weapons||Dagger and Club|
Before: Before being torn apart he looked like a humanoid creature with blue skin, he wore strapping with brown Spikes on them, and had various shackles around his left arm and neck with chains hanging off of them. He wore a loincloth around his waist and leather boots, along with wrapping on his right thigh. His main weapons were a dagger and club, with his main way to defend himself being a shield with a red skull on it.
After: After being torn apart the only thing he has left after being rebuilt is his dagger in his hand, but now in place of his foot. And club now mounted on the side of his body, swingable of course so he can still attack. His loincloth in place still and one of his boots intact. The shield still attached to his arm. The things that replaced his old parts are a radio and the radio gears can swing his club and a stitch on other half of another toys face. Possibly to hide wires. A yellow wire replacing his left eye he has been stitch back together and the notable thing about him being rebuilt is that his dagger hand has been switched with his bootless foot, and his foot now in place of his hand. Meaning his left side has the bat and the booted foot. We see troglakhan's left arm on the floor amid a large mess of boxes before he is shown to have died.
- Before being torn apart he might have been based off of repaints or retools that toy lines sometimes do.
- His eye can change color to green to red it's unclear if this was apart of his original toy function or after being rebuilt
- He is the only Gorgonite that is not present in the PS1 game.
- He has a fan on his back that spins it's function might be to cool him down instead of overheating
- The toy of Troglokhan was capable of his left arm and leg to switch.
- He might be based off of elves or ice giants which could explain his skin color
- It is revealed in the Small Soldiers scrap book that his look before being put back together was an after thought.
- In the novelizations and the Small Soldiers field guide, Troglokan's nickname Freakenstein was given to him by Archer after Alan calls him similar to Frankenstein. However in the movie itself, he is never called by anything but his original name.
- It makes no sense for him to have one foot bare and the other with a boot, since it was never mentioned whether the boots could or could not be removed.
- Due to his mangled state, it makes little sense how Irwin recognized Troglakhan as being Troglakhan, because the only resemblance the fixed form has to his original state is his face,which is battered. So it is unclear why Irwin never questioned what happened to his creation.